Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Don't work when no one's watching

'Dance like no one's watching' they say; Ramesh, a all-positive-adjectives-here friend and my big-bad-world guru enlightened me with this new quote 'Don't work when no one's watching.'

Gone are the days of 'My work will automatically get me noticed'. It's the era of 'look at me, this is what I can do.'

It is, hence, essential to constantly inform your superiors of the work you are doing. This does not necessarily mean illusive/delusive projection of one's work. Doing the right projection in the right way at the right time in front of the right people is a necessity of today's times and is very much an art.

The quicker you learn, the faster you ascend...

1 comment: