Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Stars And clouds

I fell in love with the clouds. I wanted to be on the top of one jumping around - it must be really bouncy to run around over them.

I had my eye set on a cloud. In some time, the cloud was nowhere to be seen. I realized that while I was in my thoughts about the cloud, the cloud was slowly drifting away from me.

I had failed to notice a star which had been stationary and looking at me through all of this.


******

The clouds are the momentary desires which pull you towards them. They will, one day, disappear like the clouds.

The stars are here to say...

Jump over the clouds and reach for the stars...



2 comments: