Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, July 25, 2008

Weightless

I am breathing heavily yet more comfortably than ever before. I can feel gushes of air filling my lungs and then swooshing out as I breathe out.

It feels as if I am a feather floating away with the breeze.

Then there is a surge - a wave that seems to lift me up like I were on a rollercoaster. With the speed I move upwards, I move down the crescendo - only to rise again.

I am bouncing in the air - I am full of ecstasy, of air, of life.

I am full. Yet I am weightless.

No comments:

Post a Comment