Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, December 14, 2007

Khichdi

As I am typing this post, I remember the three modes of Pentium. Then the six features of PCI bus. I also remember the steps of floating point pipelining for DEC Alpha AXP.

Then the data types of Pentium. Then the bus clock frequencies of 8085 to Pentium IV. Delayed, static and dynamic branch prediction logic.

I have a Microprocessors examination from 10:30-1:30 tommorrow.

I wonder how much I'll remember out of all this tommorrow evening.

That's engineering for you. No complaints, only addressing modes. [uggh.. I'll get back to my books..]

No comments:

Post a Comment