Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Time Machine Series- 01

It's here. Right in front of my eyes. A small chair inside a capsule. With small bulbs and accelerators. Glittering like a tiny starlet, the time machine is standing before me with its lid open. Welcoming me to enter.

I get seated. I glance the buttons once. Each one is quite self-explanatory. I press the red button.

And here I begin my journey. Moving across the fourth dimension.


I am moving with the speed of light. Towards the horizon. Towards another realm of existence.

I see light. And now it slowly narrows down. Yes, I can see something now...

No comments:

Post a Comment