Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ten things to do before I die

This is a question which is generally answered by celebrities, but what the heck, this is my blog and these are the ten things I want to do before I die:

1. Meet Ekta Kapoor some day. Tell her that Indian morals and entertainment is not about three najayaz bachhas per serial and two deaths per twenty episodes.

2. Walk down the ramp in a fashion show. I am a clumsy fellow and my towel keeps falling atleast once a week after bath.

3. Wear my clothes inside out for a day. And read a book upside down that day.

4. Make a sculpture - of a wild boar with the head of a horse and tail of a stingray barb. Wonder where the boar would be? That's art my dear.

5. Dance naked with a group of gorillas. Do I hear you saying 'birds of same feather...'?

6. For a day, Watch 'Mughal-e-azam' three times back-to-back.

7. Live the first day of my school again. That's when the worldly ambitions, the struggle and the dejection started.

8. Meet the brains behind terrorism - train blasts to manned attacks. And see if they have a heart too.

9. Thank the mothers of the world. For they rule.

10. and for a day, I want to be myself. Because no one else will.

1 comment:

  1. Jokes apart, out of 10 wishes, that you have mentioned, let 'I want to be myself' be true not for a day but for the whole life! We spend the lives and lives knowing what we are looking for, why are we born, what is the purpose of our lives and still struggle.Being yourself is knowing and answering all such questions. So let's say, 'I want to be myself' for all my life :)

    ReplyDelete