Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cityscape II

I sit on this bamboo bench with my legs crossed and my eyes hovering around. I feel like a child yet again as I see the dark maroon clouds protecting the world before my eyes.

To my left, the city is sparkling before me yet again. I see headlights of cars, the floodlights in the party lawn of a five-star hotel and tiny yellow lanterns that hang outside the huts at the base of the Powai hill. All of them are so much a part of the city I have lived in.

To my right, the green trees of the IIT campus have huddled up together and have turned black with the darkness of the night.

The lake lies at the feet of the city and the dark forests. Like the soul that is common to both...

No comments:

Post a Comment