Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, April 04, 2008

I want to touch the sky

I want to flap my wings and fly.. to the horizon. I want to look at the earth from eighty feet above it. I want to flap my wings and then let go with the wings spread out - as I cut through the air like a kite.

I want to see the river like a vein on the rough skin of the land. I want to see the green patches of land - the symbol of vibrance and life.

I want to touch the sky.

I don't need wings to fly. I don't need eyes to see all this from the sky. I have a mind which will take me there in no time.

Wings lie on the shoulders and eyes on the skull. I do not know where the mind is in my body. But it certainly is more powerful than any other part of my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment