Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, April 04, 2008

Transition - pitstop - vacuum

Why do I feel disinterested to do things I would love to, till now? Why do I not laze around even after the wakeup alarm dies down? Why do I keep staring at a black spot somewhere in the air?

This is a transition - and I do not know the either end-states.

This is a pitstop - and I do not know what rejuvenation I am going to experience.

This is a vacuum - that has sucked me out of myself.

I see the mirror in my room staring back at me. It's ceased to say anything to me. It's angry with me - for being indecisive and confused.

My mirror's stopped talking to me. I've stopped talking to myself...

1 comment:

  1. Once there is a mirror, such that when you stand in front of it and if you lie or think a lie, you are vanished!
    A beggar stands in front of mirror and says, I am rich! The beggar vanishes
    A terrorist comes in front of mirror and says I love India, he too vanishes
    A Santa comes in front of mirror and says, I think..... before he could say any further, Santa vanishes :P
    Moral:!!!............
    I hope you get it....
    a well wisher :)

    ReplyDelete