Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Monday, April 28, 2008

Filmy lines that left a mark

I am filmy - very very Bollywood! I cried when the Indian hockey team won the world cup in Chak De India; I felt evil when Mayabhai had a builder thrown off the terrace of a building; I was awe-struck when Devdas and Paro walked through the glass-house. And there are lines which I so love - I don't use them often. Ever. But still, I love them. Love is not all about using something, is it?! (That could be a line as well..)

  1. "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!" (Om Shanti Om)- This line infuses hope. Positivity. And the never-give-up attitude.
  2. "Bade bade deshon mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai.." (DDLJ) - Aah, what a line to flirt!! ... to kiss and make up? ..Not literally!
  3. "Tumhe meri aankhon mein kya dikhaayi deta hai?!" - This line will surely leave a mark. On my cheek. Either a lipstick mark - or a slap.
  4. "Mujhse dosti karogi!" (Umpteen number of Yash Chopra Movies) - This is the cheesiest line I've ever come across. Utterly filmy - so much that it grosses me out as well!
Well, that's all I can think of. Can you think of anything more?

1 comment:

  1. kutte..kamine..maa ka dudh piya ho to samne aaja....

    bhagavan ke liye mujhe chod do..(heroine says b4 getting raped)

    I think these are some common hindi film dialogues..

    ReplyDelete