Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, April 25, 2008

Parting words

Today was the last day of college - I mean, the whole of engineering course. People in my class cried (while I watched with my jaws dropped!) I want to cry too - tears betray me!! :) I just don't feel like.

But, now I've decided... I am going to write a really really senti post.. u know, I miss you miss you all... I am actually surprised at how insensitive I've gotten. Tell you what.. I've cried like there's no tommorrow while watching KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM!... with an emotional quotient like that, i must be shedding tears from my ears and nose too! But, I'm totally ... blank!

I was busy juggling my journals (hey!! that's an alliteration..) all day - and had no time to think that these guys n gals are not going to be with me now. Yaa, I had gotten pop corn for Priyanka - becos the first day of college, we had eaten pop corn together...

this was closest to being nostalgic (abt the fouryears gone bye) that i cud get... yawn, i m sleeping.. i really cannot bring myself to crying or feeling anything close to emotional..


this is easily the most pathetic blogpost here..

No comments:

Post a Comment