Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, May 16, 2008

I just called to say...

Disclaimer: Work of fiction! :) Don't harrow me later please.

I dialled your number twice. But disconnected before the connection was set up. I am afraid of the connection as well. Because once there is a connection, we often get pulled along with each other. And I don't want that to happen.

I am worried - I don't want to fall in love with you. Perhaps, I am scared of falling in love as well. The expectations from each other and the resultant frustration often drains one's power to think.

I am scared of looking into your eyes and telling you how much I like you. I am scared of holding someone's hand. I am scared of looking high up proclaiming the existence of the love between us that's greater in enormity than the whole wide sky. Because the sky comes falling down one day and breaks you into pieces.

Please don't think I don't like you. The fact is, I am scared of myself. And I am scared of love...

1 comment:

  1. oh scared lover, tell me at least name of your enormous love

    no need to put any disclaimer, I know the truth, arre jo sacchi baat he wo he

    hahahaha...:):):)

    ReplyDelete