Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Knowledge and thoughts

Knowledge influences the thoughts. But the two are starkingly different. Thoughts are uncertain and often confusing.

Knowledge brings clarity and hence, confidence. When you know something, you feel better and more confident. Even if it is not something favourable, knowledge brings peace to the thought process.

Thoughts, presumptions are to be blamed for nervousness and anxiety. "I think she loves me", "I think I'll not clear the exams", "I think my friends avoid me", thats when the mind fails to stay focussed and hence, calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment