Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Monday, February 18, 2008

A cup of milk

Milk! Something that is close to everyone who has been ten years old. Some of us have loved it, some of us have troubled our moms for it. I remember, my mom used to run behind me with a glass of milk. The glass would generally have mickey mouse on it - with the hope that atleast the sketched rodent would tempt me drink it. The point I am making is, Love it, hate it, you can't ignore it.

I once asked a child going down the street, "What does milk contain?" The child answered promptly, "Bournvita!" Now, the question you'd ask me is - which guy with brain in his skull would ask a child what milk contains... If we ignore this doubt, we would see the point I am making.

For the ones who hate milk, it is poured into glasses with mickey mouse on it, flavours are added to it. But milk you cannot miss!

You don't generally go 'cheers' with milk. But let me raise a toast (for milk) for all the lovely memories of my childhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment