Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The side of the line

I am an Indian. Because I am standing on this side of the line.

I love Hindi films. Because I am standing on this side of the line.

I saw people's faces glowing. That was because of the side I was standing on. The sun was right behind me and they shone in its light.

And I was sad the sun didn't shine on my face.

But the people on the other side noticed that the sun was constantly following me, supporting me, day in and day out.

It was just the side they were standing on that they could see it.

There's nothing right or wrong in the world. It's just the side you are standing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment