Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The mirrors called eyes

When I step out of my house, I don't look into the mirror. Instead, I look into my mom's eyes. Her eyes give me my answer.

Eyes are much deeper than the brown rings and the iris.

Eyes pierce within your heart and can connect.

Eyes hurt sharper than a knife.

Eyes are the greatest healer - and the greatest weapon.

2 comments:

  1. Eyes connect, yes very true; is it loosely coupled or strongly coupled? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its somewhere in between, not so loose, not so tight huh?!

    ReplyDelete