Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Red Fort in my eyes

It was dark but the night had just set in. It was a crowded street - autorickshaws, cars, cycles and bikes all over the place. The sky was not clearly visible - what obstructed the view was a network of haphazardly arranged wires.
It was not 'traffic' on the road - it was 'chaos'. As me, Siddharth and Bhaumik crossed the road, I saw a brown structure before my eyes.
I felt something in my gut. It was not a familiar feeling. I experienced an unusual heavy feeling in my stomach.
I turned my eyes away from the Red Fort. I was feeling better.
Then Bhaumik asked me to click his snap against the Red Fort. My hands were shaking as I did that...

I could not look at the Red fort. The Red Fort was glaring back at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment