Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Shivers

There were times when I caught a cold - it's probably taking a revenge now. The cold's caught me - all of us actually. It gets so cold these days!!

The newspapers say that the temperature in Mumbai dropped below 10 degrees for the first time in the last 46 years!

And for the first time in the last 46 years, (an hyperbole of sorts) I felt cold in Mumbai and I had to wear a jacket - not out of flaunting it but as a bare necessity. Naah, can't call it a 'bare' necessity - I was far from that with three layers of clothing!!

But I so love these chilly breezes and the shivers they bring to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment