Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Door to Heaven



(The picture taken from the album of one Gautam Karekar from Goa with his consent. It was clicked at Panhalgad fort near Kolhapur, Maharashtra.)


We start off at the base of the staircase. The number of steps for each one of us is different.

I begin to climb one step at a time. My eyes transfixed at the light at the end of the stairs.

The steps are uneven and broken at places. I slip once and move two steps down. I continue to walk.

As I near the top, the light blinds me. There's a sea of light - beyond my imagination. I see nothing - but I see light.

I close my eyes...

I have reached the door to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment