Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, June 06, 2008

A Memorable Evening

Priyanka always believed I was an atheist until she saw me reciting Ganpati Atharvashirsh the way Rakhi Sawant would dance. No I don't mean to say I was obscenely reciting Ganpati Atharvashirsh! I mean, I did it rather sincerely.

We'd been to this beautiful temple near my house yesterday. Grand, serene and very beautiful. The temple had a huge circular fountain in the center. This was the first time I was seeing a Ganpati temple all in marble .

I prayed. And my prayer came true today.... I got admission in IITB.

God lies within us, yes. But sometimes, to talk to this God within us, we need an idol before our eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment