Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Half the truth

Truth is never complete. When you think you know it, there comes something that you don't. It's the shadow that keeps growing as you try moving towards it.

It's the footprints that you keep following in a futile attempt to reach the source.

I see an object from the left, right, front and top. And I get a complete picture of its shape in three dimensions.

I cannot do that about truth. For it extends beyond three dimensions - beyond dimensions itself, in fact.

My face is just one half. There is another on the shadow that I cast. That is truth. Dark, concealed and something that gets dragged along wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment