Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Aamir Khan's new haircut


Aamir, the so-called perfectionist. Frankly, I particularly never liked his movies. 'Taare Zameen par' made a lot of difference to my opinion though.

And Aamir does it again for me with this ubercool hairstyle.

We all have heard of maang kaa sindoor. Aamir has a maang with a twist - the maang is actually twisted - whacky and cool I'd say!!

Aamir bears, what looks to me, a cool hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment