Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Will-power

Why is my heart beating? Why are my lungs heaving up and down? Why do I see? Why do I move? Why do I live?

Do I live because I have to. No. I live because I want to.

Hope is the oxygen for life. It is hope that runs in our blood, and that keeps us alive. Imagine a day when you have nothing to do, nowhere to go. No future ahead of you. What would you do in a situation like this?

Some of us slit our wrists while most of us continue to live in solitude. It's the will-power to live that can take us places - so what if we are alone.

Know that you have to live - for some cause. For some expectation. The will-power will take us through. One will live only if one wills to do so.

It's really not a coincidence that 'living' and 'willing' sound so similar...

No comments:

Post a Comment