Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A round piece of polymer

I stretch out a clean palm. Every single line on my fingers is clear. I cup my hand and pour droplets of water. A thin disc of polymer is immersed in the water.

I use my fingers to pick it up and place this small disc on my eyeball. The round surface shines with the water that just moistened it. And my eye shines with the power of vision.

Small things often make a huge difference - that we do not notice.

The difference is just more 'noticeable' for a person when that small thing is called a contact lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment