Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The shadow I trust

Through dark alleys, through deep valleys, there is a shadow that follows me.

The shadow is behind me when the light pierces through my eyes. The shadow has travelled miles with its legs tied to mine.

Who is this shadow? That has been to every place I have. That has met every person I have. That knows me completely.

I once complained that the shadow leaves me in the dark. But the point is, when it's dark, I cannot see my shadow. But it's very much there.

The shadow is my reflection in the truest sense - because it is completely dark.

The shadow knows me in and out and yet continues to stay dark. The shadow will never show what I am.

It is the shadow I trust...

1 comment:

  1. this is neat---
    but you could explore it more.

    all your blogs are like sparks- spurts of thought -that start and end within a flash..

    leaves much to be explored..
    but its neat

    sparks are condesed reading :)

    ReplyDelete