Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Sunday, March 09, 2008

At the end of a long road

I hear a sharp tapping sound - as if someone is tapping a pen on a desk violently. I experience a heaviness in my head. In fact, it is shivering. And it's certainly not a pleasant feeling...

I see myself in a vehicle of some sort, driving down a road - not really a highway. It's dark and I feel heavy. Maybe I am doped. The road goes downhill and I look out of the window.

I see the dark blue sky. A mountain so huge. And the outline of a shrine. A Muslim shrine.

I open my eyes... the images have gone. I could not dare to find out what awaited me at the end of the long road.

No comments:

Post a Comment