Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Friday, January 25, 2008

As the sun sets

As the sun sets, it fills the sea water with the heat it carried throughout the day. And the sea water quietly absorbs the heat. You must see the way the sea water trembles as sun sets. It is almost like the union of two lovers.


As the sun sets, I see another day gone by. The number of days to achieve the sought-for has gone down by one..

As the sun sets, I look at my reflection in the glass of the computer monitor. And in the dark image, I see eyes that call out to me. That want me to do something for them.

As the sun sets, I remember the golden rays that were cast on my eyes. The eyes that once glittered with hope, dreams and positivity...

No comments:

Post a Comment