Scientists would panic - it could mean severe gravitational issues.
Weather experts would panic - it would mean day in one part of the earth and night in another.
Ecologists would cite it as a severe threat to ecological balance.
Aah, we aren't going to get boring!
- If India falls in the 'night' half, I would sleep - wuhoo! on and on and on!
- India TV would have a three day supply of sensational stories - what ecologists from Jhumritalaiya have to say, how priests from Kakori are conducting yagnas to set "Dharti maa'' back into motion!
- Hindi movie songs would be "Main tumhe raat-raat (in place of 'din-raat') chaahta hoon".
- If India falls in the 'night' half, diesel generator companies would flourish. If India falls in the 'day' half, solar generator companies would flourish.
- People would visit America. Not to see the Statue of Liberty. But to see how a 'day' looks like.