Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How Akshay got placed...

There are two kinds of people in the world - the ones who score in their exams and the ones who don't. But there is only classification possible as far as talented is concerned - the talented. All of us are talented.

This is about a friend who I believe is very talented! He may be an average-to-above-average student academically - but possesses communication skills which sadly betray many of us.

He recently got placed in a software company. Now... there are hundreds of people who get placed everyday - but to me, this guy getting placed is something I cannot help applauding!

All of us have to wait - wait for turn to have a grab at success. Having patience to wait and making the most of an opportunity when it finally arrives look like the two golden rules of success. My friend Akshay Purandare has shown how...

It reaffirms my belief in the fact that talent somehow, somewhere shines! You need to be true to your own self. And you can come out with flying colours.


P.S. Dear Akshay, you had told me that you would set up a blog and write your story if you get placed. I thought I'd write one by the time you did that!

No comments:

Post a Comment