Disclaimer:

Every post in the blog is an original piece of work by the blogger. Do not use the pictures, posts on the blog without the consent of the blogger.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCreative Commons License
Aaditya and Me by Aditya Joshi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Three points of a circle

Geometry says that exactly one circle passes through any three points placed in the two-dimensional space.

Life comes a full circle too they say; the childhood, the youth, the adulthood and the childhood again in the form of old age.

I am hankering after my desires, my desires are running after my hard work. And my hard work wants me to stop running after desires and embrace it instead. We are going round and round in a circle.

And there is the circle of life. The circle of life, death and life again.

1 comment:

  1. abey tu tar ekdam jeevanvishayak sutra sanagayala laglas re...hahah
    by the way nice work

    ReplyDelete